|Laboratory Pressure Filters
Laboratory Pressure Filters are used for dewatering laboratory size batches of wet field samples, slurry samples, and process concentrate samples.
|Pressure Filters are constructed from a vertical cylindrical barrel with a filter cloth and filter paper installed at its lower end. The cylinder is then closed and air pressure is applied to press the slurry and separate the liquid and solids. The liquid is discharged through a bottom port and can be collected or discarded. The solids remain on the filter in the form of a filter cake.
- Aluminum Lid with vinly seal
- Pressure relief valve
- Bleed valve
- Quick release air fitting
- Long lasting ACME thread
- Hand wheel with speed handle
- Mild steel construction or Acid Resistant
- Cast vinyl base grid
- Optional filter cloth with bonded seal